Arquella Hargrove brings a successful 25+year track record of creating and implementing productivity-inducing practices through the application of strategic planning and organizational development in both the public and private sectors. She has supported both established organizations and entrepreneurial ventures advising them through their stages of creation, growth, and stabilization. As the CEO of Epic Collaborative Advisors, she helps business leaders build stronger, more effective teams and companies. Valued for providing her clients with a set of principles on workforce development, diversity & inclusion strategies, EEO and company-wide codes of ethics and policies to build their capacity. Arquella has had the opportunity to impact many leaders, including through the Certified Public Manager (CPM), a nationally accredited program, which exemplifies recognized standards for excellence in public management and leadership.
Arquella is a sought-after facilitator, business consultant, speaker, and coach dedicated to the transformative and sustainable results of business leaders. A moderator and frequent panel speaker in the areas of diversity & inclusion, women in leadership, and social capital, as well as, a contributor to publications such as Workforce Magazine. Arquella was named one of Houston’s Most Influential Women by Dmars Magazine in 2019.
Arquella holds a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management from Ottawa University and an Executive MBA from Texas Woman’s University. Arquella is an Adjunct Professor at the University of Houston-Downtown and Lonestar Community College.
- SHRM-CP (HR)
- PHR – Professional in HR
- Certified Master Coach
- Certified Crucial Conversations Practitioner
- Certified DDI Facilitator
- Certified Unconscious Bias Practitioner
- Certified Practitioner for Multiple Personality Assessments-Birkman, DISC, Insights, MBTI, Personalysis
- Certified Mediator
“Arquella’s strengths are her ability to problem solve, counsel management, her demeanor and technical knowledge.” David Austern, Former SFDCT CEO
Arquella has been actively involved in the community for many years holding various positions, such as:
- Association for Talent Development, National Advisor to Chapters and Chapter Leadership Conference Chair, 2016
- Association for Talent Development (Board Past-President)
- Passages for Women (Board Past-President)
- The Bridge Over Troubled Waters (Board Past-President)
- Community Family Centers (Board Past-Secretary)
- United Way of Greater Houston (Class XXVII Project Blueprint, 2008)
- Leadership Houston (Class XXX, 2012)
- Greater Houston Partnership Women Business Alliance
- Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- National Association for African Americans in Human Resources, (Board Past President, Houston Chapter)